Maximizing Your Workouts with Pulse Natural Pre-Workout by Legion Athletics
Are you looking to take your workouts to the next level? Look no further than Legion Athletics supplements. Our scientifically-formulated products can help increase muscle mass, improve endurance, and speed up recovery time.
One of the key ingredients in our supplements is creatine monohydrate, which has been shown to increase muscle strength and power in multiple studies. A meta-analysis of 24 studies, for example, found that creatine supplementation led to an average increase of 8% in muscle strength (1). Another study found that creatine supplementation improved muscle endurance during high-intensity exercise (2).
Another important ingredient in our supplements is beta-alanine, which has been shown to improve muscular endurance. One study found that beta-alanine supplementation increased the amount of work done by the muscles by 13% (3). Another study found that beta-alanine supplementation improved rowing performance by 4.3% (4).
We also include ingredients such as L-Carnitine, BCAAs, and Glutamine for faster recovery and muscle repair. L-carnitine, for example, has been shown to reduce muscle damage and inflammation caused by exercise (5).
All of our products are made with all natural ingredients and GMP certified.
To get the most out of your workouts, try our pre-workout supplement, Legion Athletics Pre-workout, and our post-workout supplement, Third Wave Nutrition Plantforce® Synergy Protein. With our supplements, you’ll be able to push harder and recover faster, leading to better results in the gym.
- Kreider RB, et al. Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations. Mol Cell Biochem. 2003 Apr;244(1-2):89-94.
- McMorris T, Mielcarz G, Harris RC, Swain JP, Howard A, et al. (2007) Creatine supplementation and age influence muscle metabolism during exercise. J Appl Physiol 103: 1728–1736.
- Stout JR, et al. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on the onset of neuromuscular fatigue and ventilatory threshold in women. Amino Acids. 2007;32(3):381-386.
- Rae C, Digney AL, McEwan SR, et al. Oral beta-alanine and L-histidine supplementation improves high-intensity cycling capacity. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2007;17(3):349-364.
- Volek JS, et al. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E99-107.
Please note, the studies and the information provided is for educational purpose only and is not an advertisement or promotion of any specific supplement or brand. Consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.